Chaki Maha Prasart Throne Hall
The Chakri Group was built and resided in by King Chulalongkorn, Rama V (1868 - 1910). Only the reception portion is now used, consisting of two wings for reception purposes decorated with galleries of portraiture. In between is the central throne-hall now used for various purposes and formerly for the reception of foreign envoys on the occasions of the presentation of their credentials. It is aptly decorated with four canvasses of diplomatic receptions.