- Scaled-down and actual-size replicas of important historical sites of various provinces, such as Prasat Hin Phanom Rung, Wat Mahathat Sukhothai, Phraphuttabat Saraburi, Phrathat Mueang Nakhon, and Phrathat Chaiya.
- Rare traditional folk arts and cultures.
- Take a tram ride or a bicycle trip to explore the architecture and landscape.
- Shop souvenirs in the old way
- Have a relax lunch by the lake at the floating market.
What / Why :
- The Ancient City is the world's biggest open-air museum (200 acres). It is the door opening to the heritage of Thai wisdom, with a wide range of architectural symbols, fine arts and craftsmanship, and natural environment that integrate harmoniously.
Address : 296/1 Sukhumvit Road, Bangpoo, Samut Prakan 10280 (Km. 33, Old Sukhumvit Road, Bangpu Mai, 8 kilometers from Samut Prakan)
Operating Day : Daily
Operating Time : 08:00 A.M. - 05:00 P.M.
Distance : Approximately 1 hours away from the Pathumwan Princess Hotel by car