• Scaled-down and actual-size replicas of important historical sites of various provinces, such as Prasat Hin Phanom Rung, Wat Mahathat Sukhothai, Phraphuttabat Saraburi, Phrathat Mueang Nakhon, and Phrathat Chaiya.
• Rare traditional folk arts and cultures.
• Take a tram ride or a bicycle trip to explore the architecture and landscape.
• Shop souvenirs in the old way
• Have a relax lunch by the lake at the floating market.
What / Why :
The Ancient City is the world's biggest open-air museum (200 acres). It is the door opening to the heritage of Thai wisdom, with a wide range of architectural symbols, fine arts and craftsmanship, and natural environment that integrate harmoniously.