We deliver the latest breaking news and information on the latest top stories as below.
- 2015 Discover Thainess Our Pathumwan Princess Guest took part in the grand opening celebration of the “2015 Discover Thainess” campaign, which took place in Bangkok on 14 January, 2015, during 17.00-20.30 hrs. with a 3.5-kilometre parade featuring cultural shows from various parts of Thailand, the parade passed in front of MBK Center to Lumpini Park.
- Bangkok, Thailand – 12 December 2014 - Held recently in Bangkok Thailand, the "NOW Travel Asia Awards 2014" a gala black tie affair, attracted more than 200 leaders and celebrities from the hotel and affiliated industries. The awards are acknowledgement of those who make up the 50 leading Hotels and Resorts in Asia. The MBK
- Just completed; the press conference with the Japanese Under 21 football team “Samurai Blue” who are staying at Pathumwan Princess Hotel for their up coming “friendly” against Thailand’s national team on Sunday the 14th December.
- We appeal to your compassionate side this Christmas to help make the wishes of disadvantaged children come true by participating in the ‘Wishing Tree Project’ of Pathumwan Princess Hotel. You can assist by selecting a card from the ‘Wishing Tree’ which is situated in the lobby. Each card contains a modest wish of a disadvantaged child. Simply
- The Three featured watercolour artists are: Banlu Wiriyapornprapas, an artist who has outstanding achievement as a solo exhibitionist of watercolour Painting. Kosol Pinkul, is an art Teacher who loves to travel overseas, to both Europe and Asian countries and has gleaned ideas and techniques from many diverse countries. Noppadol Netdee, A Level 7 Master Teacher
- Dear Valued Guest, As a benefit of booking your stay with us direct via www.pprincess.com, we are pleased to offer you free premium high speed Internet access up to 20 Mbps from anywhere within the hotel complex, to ensure you will always stay connected with your friends, family and business contacts. We trust you will enjoy
- Chulada Manpuen (4th from right), AVP Public Relations and Media Communications of MBK Hotel and Tourism Co., Ltd. and Narong Jitkaseam (5th from left), Food and beverage Manager of Pathumwan Princess Hotel giving a warm welcome to ‘Boyfriend’ on their visit to Bangkok. The popular Korean band chose to stay at the hotel before performing a mini concert
- Piyaman Tejapaibul (2nd from right), Managing Director of The Regent Group associate with Auggaphol Brickshawana (2nd from left), Managing Director of The Regent Cha-Am Hospitality School (RHS) arranged a ‘open house’ style information evening, intent on providing insights into curriculum of Front Office, House Keeping, Food and Beverage service and Food production for standard 9
- H.E. Mrs Chua Siew San (4th from right), Republic of Singapore’s Ambassador to the Kingdom of Thailand and H.E. Shigekazu Sato (3rd from right), Ambassador of the Embassy of Japan in Bangkok, were all present at the 1st anniversary of Ping’s Restaurant at Pathumwan Princess Hotel. As part of the celebration, an exclusive Japanese Sake
- เอ็ม บี เค โฮเต็ล แอนด์ ทัวริซึ่ม อะคาเดมี่ เปิดรับสมัครหลักสูตรฝึกอบรมระยะสั้น ด้านการบริหารจัดการโรงแรมและการท่องเที่ยว โดยทำการฝึกอบรมด้านทฤษฎีกับผู้ทรงคุณวุฒิมากด้วยประสบการณ์ พร้อมกับการฝึกอบรมและปฏิบัติงานในสถานที่ทำงานจริง