We deliver the latest breaking news and information on the latest top stories as below.
- 5 Premium Japanese Sake’s, 5 Amazing Dishes from Ping’s at Pathumwan Princess, ONE EXTRA SPECIAL 1st Year Anniversary Celebration. Don’t miss the Japanese Select Sake Dinner at Ping’s Restaurant, to celebrate the 1st Year Anniversary. The special guest of honor will be the Ambassador of Singapore, H.E. Mrs Chua Siew San. Dinner is just 3,000
- Congratulations for finding our hotel on Tripadvisor! We always try and encourage our guests to book direct, it gives us all the necessary information to make sure each and every stay is customized to your liking. Arriving early? Just tell us, we will note your special request for early check-in. Celebrating a special occasion? make
- Maybe it’s the New York Summer beginning, where the smell of fresh bagels and coffee in the early morning fills the streets, or maybe it’s just the fact they are incredibly delicious. Either way, we are bringing BAGEL MANIA from New York to Bangkok. There’s nothing quite like the wonderful sense of chomping into a
- There is no greater seal of approval than being recognised by one’s customers. Our sincerest thanks goes out to all our amazing guests throughout the year. We are honored to receive the 2014 Certificate of Excellence. Pathumwan Princess Bangkok is proud to announce we have received a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence award for 2014. The accolade, which
- Two awards are honored to name “Kongju” for excellence in the Specialty Cuisine Category and “Loop” for excellence in the Italian Category by Reader’s Choice Bangkok Best Dining & Entertainment.
- In November of 2013, the spectacular world renowned event, the World Luxury Hotel Awards were hosted this year by Thailand in Phuket. Over 1,000 Hotels from 87 Countries were nominated in 2013, and a record number of votes was cast. The Awards account for 50 categories in the Luxury Hotel industry including Luxury private Island
- With 17 years of history, 2013 marks the accession of Kongju, a new dynasty is born.. A new dynasty arises in December as the Multi-award winning Kongju Fine Dining and Barbecue Restaurant ushers in a new era of pedigree with rustic decoration and service expected by a royal household. Continuing the tradition of authenticity, Kongju’s
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok is proud to host “Photos for You” and exhibition of more than 200 watercolour paintings by Thai artists between 24 October and 22 December, 2013. Part of the proceeds from the sales of the paintings will finance actual heart operations supported by the Cardiac Children’s Foundation of Thailand. More details +
- For a chance to win a FREE ticket to our JackTember DJ Party on September 13, 2013 inclusive of all-you-can-drink Jack Daniel’s. Simply LIKE and SHARE our Facebook Post. Share Our Post +
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel proudly received a Quality Selection 2013 Award from Holidaycheck.com, one of the world’s largest travel advisor platforms. This award, based on actual guest reviews, recognizes Pathumwan Princess Hotel’s continual efforts in customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- New fine-dining restaurant with high quality & authentic, Ping’s Thai Teochew Seafood Restaurant is the second branch of the ever-popular Ping’s Shark’s Fin Restaurant on Asoke Road. Positioning itself as an exceptional fine-dining venue with a cozy atmosphere, the new restaurant boasts authentic and immeasurably delicious Thai Teochew cuisine prepared from the heart and spirits
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok announces a new Butler Service offering exclusive personalized services to guests staying in hotels suites and selected ExecuPlus packages. Our butlers are experts at anticipating and understanding your needs, sparing you the tedious activities like unpacking, packing, drawing a bath and make dining reservations. See More +